Muffin Tin Mini Egg Frittatas
6 large eggs
½ cup milk or plant-based beverages (almond, oat, soy beverages)
½ cup hemp heart
1 bell pepper, diced
¼ cup gogi berries
2 cups spinach, coarsely chopped
¼ cup fresh parsley or cilantro, chopped
2 green onions, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
½ tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup cheddar, shredded (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Put muffin or cupcake liners on mini muffin tray.
3. Whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and oregano. Add in the parsley, green onions, hemp heart and red bell pepper.
4. Divide the spinach evenly and add to the bottom of each muffin cup. Pour in the egg mix, dividing it evenly among the cups. Top with goji berries and shredded cheese.
5. Bake 12-14 minutes, or until the egg is cooked through.
6. Allow to rest 5 minutes. Remove them from the muffin tray