Rainbow Tofu Stir Fry (Vegan)
Recipe created by Cook with 3C (Chinese Cuisine and Herbal Chef Jason, Registered Dietitian Amy Yiu, Traditional Chinese Medicine Doctor Jennifer Gao)
- 150g Pressed tofu
- Half Red pepper
- Half Orange pepper
- 200g Garlic shoot
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mushroom powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
1. Cut the garlic shoots into sections, slice bell peppers, and chop the garlic
2. In a pot of boiling water, blanch the garlic shoots and pressed tofu for one minute and put aside to drain.
3. Heat the wok/frying pan, add vegetable oil, garlic and sauté until fragrant; add bell peppers, garlic shoots, and pressed tofu.
4. Add 1-2 tbsp of water, salt, and mushroom powder.
5. Add a tsp cornstarch to 1 tbsp. of water and stir well. Add immediately to the wok and stir well until the sauce coats the stir fry items. Serve and enjoy!